Hydraulic Vibrating Pile Driver For Waterbodies Construction
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Name||Boat Type Pile Driver For Waterbodies Pile Driving Work||Feature||Fast Moving Technology For Fast Working Project|
|Vibration Frequency||2800rpm||Operation Pressure||32 Mpa|
|Centrifugal Force||265KN||Max.Pile Length||10m|
|Arm Weight||500kg||Hammer Weight||1700kg|
|Color||Blue/Yellow/Red/White, Customized Color Available||Material||Steel, Core Materials Are All Imported|
|HS Code||8430100000||Type||Hydraulic Vibrating Hammer|
Hydraulic Vibrating Pile Driver,
Construction Vibrating Hammer,
Waterbodies Mini Excavator Pile Driver
RIVER YEKUN hydraulic vibrating pile driver for construction works in waterbodies
VIBRA Introducing boat type driven pile driver YEKUN! YEKUN and XCMG together with RIVER company present water driven pile driver. YEKUN pile driver ensure pile driving in waterbodies which is fast and secure for working construction projects nearby cannel, river and seaside areas. With the help of RIVER YEKUN can work with any brand of excavator like Caterpillar, Hyundai, XCMG, SANY, Kobelco, Zoomlion, Luigong, Sunward and others available brands. Contact us do your construction projects more efficiently!
Hydraulic vibrating pile driver take the advantage of high frequency vibration generated by motor and transit the vibration force to the hydraulic vibrating pile driver for the surrounding soil liquefying & break its structure to reduce the friction; then piling or drilling the pile form the soil ground via excavator. The high frequency vibration is driven by the hydraulic motor of the excavator.
The hydraulic motor drives the two eccentric axes to rotate at high speed in opposite direction. The horizontal force of the eccentric axis cancels each other without vibration. The vertical forces add up to each other, creating a vertical-frequency vibration.
- The control system adopts integrated import control valve, each action can be controlled independently, convenient for maintenance and check.
- The vibration frequency is controlled at two stages, and the second stage vibration is the confluence of double pumps, which greatly increases the excitation force and overcomes the special geology.
- Mini and light weight design make application flexible.
- Taking the advantage of the excavator hydraulic system without other driving system requirement, which save fuel oil and transportation cost.
- The operation is simple and easy to learn. The driver who has the operation foundation of excavator can operate it with practice
- Mini structure type.light weight with maximum vibrate momend.
- The latest fourth generation with optimized structure and enhance performance stability.
- Flexible in limited operation space, such asnarrow watercourse and private house foundation with various type pile, like steel pile concrete pile and wood pile.
Q: Are you a manufacturer?
A: Yes, we have been in this field for more than 12 years, our factory is in Suzhou and you are welcome to visit our unit anytime during working hour period,
Q: Who is your main customer?
A: Our customers are spreading all over the China with some abroad countries as well namely from New Zealand, Malaysia, Indonesia and many more are joining in the list. Brands like XCMG, SANY, Zoomlion, Caterpillar and Hyundai are our valuable customers.
Q: How long is the warranty period ?
A: The warranty period is 12 months from the date of completion of installation, the mainframe and key components, except for wearing parts.
Q: What is the MOQ ?
A: 1 set is available.
Q: What's the payment method ?
A: We accept T/T and D/P payment.
Q: What is the delivery time ?
A: The delivery time is generally 7-35 days, and arrive at Shanghai Port. Shipping time should be considered overseas.
Q: Can I have our LOGO on the machine ?
A: Of course you can.
Q: How is your product quality ?
A: Our equipment is strictly implemented in accordance with the technical standards of "Technical Conditions for Pile Driver Enterprises".