SDLG Excavator Mounted Pile Driving Vibro Hammer For Solar Construction Project
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Feature||Easy To Install And Possible To Drive Any Pile||Name||Solar Pile Driver And Also Applicable For Other Types Of Piling|
|Arm Weight||500kg||Operation Pressure||32Mpa|
|Hammer Weight||1900kg||Vibration Frequency||2800rpm|
|HS Code||8430100000||Color||Blue/Yellow/Red/White, Customized Color Available|
|Type||Hydraulic Vibrating Hammer||Condition||New And Used Both Available|
Solar Construction Vibratory Hammer Pile Driver,
SDLG Vibratory Hammer Pile Driver,
Excavator Mounted Solar Pile Driver Machine
SDLG excavator mounted solar pile driving vibro hammer for solar construction project
The solar pile is used to support solar panels, which has eliminated the installation process, excavating and pouring concrete footings. These pile systems are arranged to support single or multiple panels, such as in an array of solar panels. SDLG 210 excavator fitted with VIBRA FV280 to perform the solar pile driving in the customer construction site. Easy installation and faster pile driving process help clients to earn more profits with less human efforts and with less time!
- Strong Vibrate monment, Compact structure and light weight.
- The entrire machine has high configurationby hydraulic motor, Geman FAG bearing and all others main parts imported from the famous international brands.
|Vibration Frequency (rpm)||2500||2800||3200||3200||3200||3200||3200|
|Operation Pressure (Mpa)||30||32||32||32||32||32||32|
|Centrifugal Force (KN)||265||335||350||372||435||455||485|
|Max.Pile Length (m)||10||12||12||12||15||15||18|
|Arm Weight (kg)||500||500||670||670||670||750||750|
|Hammer Weight (kg)||1700||1900||2100||2300||2400||2600||2700|
Hydraulic vibrating pile driver take the advantage of high frequency vibration generated by motor and transit the vibration force to the hydraulic vibrating pile driver for the surrounding soil liquefying & break its structure to reduce the friction; then piling or drilling the pile form the soil ground via excavator. The high frequency vibration is driven by the hydraulic motor of the excavator.
The hydraulic motor drives the two eccentric axes to rotate at high speed in opposite direction. The horizontal force of the eccentric axis cancels each other without vibration. The vertical forces add up to each other, creating a vertical-frequency vibration.
- The control system adopts integrated import control valve, each action can be controlled independently, convenient for maintenance and check.
- The vibration frequency is controlled at two stages, and the second stage vibration is the confluence of double pumps, which greatly increases the excitation force and overcomes the special geology.
- Mini and light weight design make application flexible.
- Taking the advantage of the excavator hydraulic system without other driving system requirement, which save fuel oil and transportation cost.
- The operation is simple and easy to learn. The driver who has the operation foundation of excavator can operate it with practice
Q: Are you a manufacturer?
A: Yes, we have been in this field for more than 12 years, our factory is in Suzhou and you are welcome to visit our unit anytime during working hour period,
Q: Who is your main customer?
A: Our customers are spreading all over the China with some abroad countries as well namely from New Zealand, Malaysia, Indonesia and many more are joining in the list. Brands like XCMG, SANY, Zoomlion, Caterpillar and Hyundai are our valuable customers.
Q: How long is the warranty period ?
A: The warranty period is 12 months from the date of completion of installation, the mainframe and key components, except for wearing parts.
Q: What is the MOQ ?
A: 1 set is available.
Q: What's the payment method ?
A: We accept T/T and D/P payment.
Q: What is the delivery time ?
A: The delivery time is generally 7-35 days, and arrive at Shanghai Port. Shipping time should be considered overseas.
Q: Can I have our LOGO on the machine ?
A: Of course you can.
Q: How is your product quality ?
A: Our equipment is strictly implemented in accordance with the technical standards of "Technical Conditions for Pile Driver Enterprises".
Q: Can I be your dealer ?
A: Welcome to become our dealer, and we are looking forward to further developing into a regional general agent and strategic partner like you with lofty ideals!
Q: How to order?
1. Please tell us the model with quantity and other requirement which you needed.
2. We issue the Proforma Invoice to you after confirmed the price and other details.
3. We arrange the order production upon receipt of confirmed PI and your deposit or original L/C.
4. After the goods is ready to ship, we will inform you the shipment date and other informations by email at the same time.
5. We will help to track your goods until you receive them safely.