3 Ton Vibrating Pile Driver For 15 Meter Large Sheet Piling Construction Projects
|Name||Vibratory Pile Driving Equipment Vibro Hammer||Feature||Easy To Install And Possible To Drive Any Pile|
|Arm Weight||750kg||Operation Pressure||32Mpa|
|Hammer Weight||2950kg||Vibration Frequency||3500rpm|
|Centrifugal Force||470KN||Excavator||40~45 T|
|Maximum Piling Depth||15 Meter||Color||Blue/Yellow/Red/White, Customized Color Available|
|HS Code||8430100000||Type||Hydraulic Vibrating Hammer|
3 Ton Vibrating Pile Driver,
Vibrating Pile Driver 15 Meter,
Construction Sheet Vibratory Hammer Pile Driver
3 Ton vibrating pile driver for 15 meter large sheet piling construction projects
Sheet pile is a kind of pile which has to be inserted into the ground so that it can hold the structure. Sheet piles are mainly used to retain soil. Sheet piles are used to retain the ground beneath all structures that are water related. So, it is very important. VIBRA has experienced professional team ready to provides extensive training and installation service for fitting and driving sheet piles. Customer can send their excavator to our yards or our team can visit their yards for helping with the training and installation services. VIBRA PCF-350 with Liugong excavator fitted in our yards, customer is intending to drive 15-meter sheet piles.
|Max. Pile Length||m||12||12||15||18||21|
- The vibration frequency is high, the exciting force is large, and the strength of each structural part is high
- Super heavy cast steel fixture, enlarged oil cylinder and connecting rod, high reliability
- The whole machine configuration is high, and the core parts Rexroth vibration motor are imported from fist-line European brands.
Hydraulic vibrating pile driver take the advantage of high frequency vibration generated by motor and transit the vibration force to the hydraulic vibrating pile driver for the surrounding soil liquefying & break its structure to reduce the friction; then piling or drilling the pile form the soil ground via excavator. The high frequency vibration is driven by the hydraulic motor of the excavator.
The hydraulic motor drives the two eccentric axes to rotate at high speed in opposite direction. The horizontal force of the eccentric axis cancels each other without vibration. The vertical forces add up to each other, creating a vertical-frequency vibration.
- The control system adopts integrated import control valve, each action can be controlled independently, convenient for maintenance and check.
- The vibration frequency is controlled at two stages, and the second stage vibration is the confluence of double pumps, which greatly increases the excitation force and overcomes the special geology.
- Mini and light weight design make application flexible.
- Taking the advantage of the excavator hydraulic system without other driving system requirement, which save fuel oil and transportation cost.
- The operation is simple and easy to learn. The driver who has the operation foundation of excavator can operate it with practice
Q: Are you a manufacturer?
A: Yes, we have been in this field for more than 12 years, our factory is in Suzhou and you are welcome to visit our unit anytime during working hour period,
Q: Who is your main customer?
A: Our customers are spreading all over the China with some abroad countries as well namely from New Zealand, Malaysia, Indonesia and many more are joining in the list. Brands like XCMG, SANY, Zoomlion, Caterpillar and Hyundai are our valuable customers.
Q: How long is the warranty period ?
A: The warranty period is 12 months from the date of completion of installation, the mainframe and key components, except for wearing parts.
Q: What is the MOQ ?
A: 1 set is available.
Q: What's the payment method ?
A: We accept T/T and D/P payment.
Q: What is the delivery time ?
A: The delivery time is generally 7-35 days, and arrive at Shanghai Port. Shipping time should be considered overseas.
Q: Can I have our LOGO on the machine ?
A: Of course you can.
Q: How is your product quality ?
A: Our equipment is strictly implemented in accordance with the technical standards of "Technical Conditions for Pile Driver Enterprises".
Q: Can I be your dealer ?
A: Welcome to become our dealer, and we are looking forward to further developing into a regional general agent and strategic partner like you with lofty ideals!
Q: How to order?
1. Please tell us the model with quantity and other requirement which you needed.
2. We issue the Proforma Invoice to you after confirmed the price and other details.
3. We arrange the order production upon receipt of confirmed PI and your deposit or original L/C.
4. After the goods is ready to ship, we will inform you the shipment date and other informations by email at the same time.
5. We will help to track your goods until you receive them safely.