3500 RPM Vibro Hammer For Hard Earth Ground Condition Pile Driving Works
|Name||Photovoltaic Pile Driving Equipment||Feature||High Construction Efficiency|
|Arm Weight||750kg||Operation Pressure||32Mpa|
|Hammer Weight||2950kg||Vibration Frequency||3500rpm|
|Centrifugal Force||470KN||Excavator||40~45 T|
|Maximum Piling Depth||15 Meter (for Soft Soil It Can Be More Than 20 Meter)||Material||Steel, Core Materials Are All Imported|
|Color||Blue/Yellow/Red/White, Customized Color Available||HS Code||8430100000|
3500 RPM Vibro Hammer,
Hard Earth Ground Vibro Hammer 45T,
Sheet Pile Driving Machine 470KN
3500 RPM Vibro Hammer for hard earth ground condition pile driving works
This series of machines are very popular with customers. The structure of the box body is consistent with that of the mainstream Taiwan hammer. The spare parts are interchangeable. The box bearing is easy to be maintained. The fabricated box structure has higher requirements for material strength, welding process and machining accuracy. We have strict control in all aspects of manufacturing to ensure stable quality.
We have successfully manufactured the largest model PCF-500 which matches with CAT 365 excavator.
VIBRA vibrating pile hammer is utilizing its high frequency vibration to vibrate pile body with high-speed increase to pass the vertical vibration of mechanical produce to pile which prompting changes in the soil structure around the pile, strength decline. Soil around the piles become liquefaction to lessen frictional opposition between side of the pile and the soil. Then, at that point, utilizing the excavator down power, vibrating pile hammer and pile body weight to sink pile into the soil. When extricating piles, in the state of vibration to take out the pile by utilizing excavator lift power. Excitation power required by pile driving hardware are extensive controlled by site soil, soil condition, dampness content and sort of pile development.
VIBRA hydraulic vibratory hammer is the vibratory driving piling equipment which is popular among a wide variety of foundation projects.Apart from driving and pulling elements such as sheet piles and pipes, vibratory hammers are also used for soil densifying or vertical drainage, especially suitable for municipal, bridges, cofferdam, building foundation, etc.
With advanced technology, vibratory hammer has advantages of low noise, high efficiency, non-pollution and non-damage to piles,etc.
Hydraulic vibrating pile driver take the advantage of high frequency vibration generated by motor and transit the vibration force to the hydraulic vibrating pile driver for the surrounding soil liquefying & break its structure to reduce the friction; then piling or drilling the pile form the soil ground via excavator. The high frequency vibration is driven by the hydraulic motor of the excavator.
The hydraulic motor drives the two eccentric axes to rotate at high speed in opposite direction. The horizontal force of the eccentric axis cancels each other without vibration. The vertical forces add up to each other, creating a vertical-frequency vibration.
- The control system adopts integrated import control valve, each action can be controlled independently, convenient for maintenance and check.
- The vibration frequency is controlled at two stages, and the second stage vibration is the confluence of double pumps, which greatly increases the excitation force and overcomes the special geology.
- Mini and light weight design make application flexible.
- Taking the advantage of the excavator hydraulic system without other driving system requirement, which saves fuel oil and transportation cost.
- The operation is simple and easy to learn. The driver who has the operation foundation of excavator can operate it with practice
- The vibration frequency is high, the exciting force is large, and the strength of each structural part is high
- Super cast heavy steel fixture, enlarged oil cylinder and connecting rod, high reliability
- The whole machine configuration is high, and the core parts Rexroth vibration motor are imported from fist-line European brands.
Q: Are you a manufacturer?
A: Yes, we have been in this field for more than 12 years, our factory is in Suzhou and you are welcome to visit our unit anytime during working hour period,
Q: Who is your main customer?
A: Our customers are spreading all over the China with some abroad countries as well namely from New Zealand, Malaysia, Indonesia and many more are joining in the list. Brands like XCMG, SANY, Zoomlion, Caterpillar and Hyundai are our valuable customers.
Q: How long is the warranty period ?
A: The warranty period is 12 months from the date of completion of installation, the mainframe and key components, except for wearing parts.
Q: What is the MOQ?
A: 1 set is available.
Q: What's the payment method ?
A: We accept T/T and D/P payment.
Q: What is the delivery time ?
A: The delivery time is generally 7-35 days, and arrive at Shanghai Port. Shipping time should be considered overseas.
Q: Can I have our LOGO on the machine ?
A: Of course you can.
Q: How is your product quality?
A: Our equipment is strictly implemented in accordance with the technical standards of "Technical Conditions for Pile Driver Enterprises".
Q: Can I be your dealer ?
A: Welcome to become our dealer, and we are looking forward to further developing into a regional general agent and strategic partner like you with lofty ideals!
Q: How to order?
1. Please tell us the model with quantity and other requirement which you needed.
2. We issue the Proforma Invoice to you after confirmed the price and other details.
3. We arrange the order production upon receipt of confirmed PI and your deposit or original L/C.
4. After the goods is ready to ship, we will inform you the shipment date and other informations by email at the same time.
5. We will help to track your goods until you receive them safely.