PHC RC Concrete Pile Driving Equipment Multi Speed Control
|Name||RC Pile Driver||Feature||Up To 300 Sheet Pile Drive Per Day|
|Vibration||3200 Rpm||Pressure||32 Mpa|
|Centrifugal Force||372 KN||Max.Pile||12 M|
|Arm||670 Kg||Hammer||2300 Kg|
|Color||Blue, Customized Color Available|
RC Concrete Pile Driving Equipment,
PHC Concrete Pile Driving Equipment,
PHC concrete pile driver
Our pile drivers can work with a variety of piles, square piles or round piles or other shape of steel piles.To ensure the high working efficiency of the whole machine, we use hydraulic systems with big power and great flow, the pile driving mechanism with multi-speed control and being quick in getting ready for operation.
- High construction speed, vast range of working geology, and widely used in many fields of engineering construction at home and abroad.
- Environmental friendly: low vibration and noise during construction, not disturbing the residents.
- Novel design, small volume and convenient transportation.
- Applied to various types of steel sheet piles, steel casing piles, vibro driven cast-in-place piles, surface compaction, deep compaction and cast-in-place thin-walled pile construction; also be used as PHC pile , steel sheet pile and steel casing.
- Widely used in municipal, water conservancy, construction, bridge, wharf, marine engineering and other pile foundation construction.
- Steel sheet pile engineering, road and bridge engineering construction, vibration compaction construction, rotary pile driver construction, sinking pipe cast-in-place pile foundation construction, concrete sheet pile construction, offshore pile construction, pile foundation construction in sensitive areas, etc.
- Wharf, water conservancy dike revetment, retaining wall, retaining wall, breakwater, diversion dike, dock, gate; offshore pile foundation construction, road and bridge engineering, civil construction, municipal engineering, water conservancy engineering, etc.
- Mountain sealing, temporary bank expansion, cut-off, bridge and cofferdam construction, earth retaining, water retaining and sand retaining for excavation of temporary ditches for large-scale pipeline laying; it can also be used for flood control, collapse prevention and quicksand prevention.
|Vibration Frequency (rpm)||2500||2800||3200||3200||3200||3200||3200|
|Operation Pressure (Mpa)||30||32||32||32||32||32||32|
|Centrifugal Force (KN)||265||335||350||372||435||455||485|