Cement Coated Pile Driving Hydraulic Vibrating Hammer For Construction Projects
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Name||Excavator Mounted Pile Driver::Piling And Pulling||Feature||Up To 300 Sheet Pile Drive Per Day|
|Vibration||3200 Rpm||Pressure||32 Mpa|
|Centrifugal Force||372 KN||Max.Pile||12 M|
|Arm||670 Kg||Hammer||2300 Kg|
|Color||Blue, Customized Color Available||HS Code||8430100000|
Cement Coated Hydraulic Vibrating Hammer,
3200 Rpm Concrete Pile Driving Equipment,
Pile Driving Hydraulic Vibrating Hammer
Cement coated pile driving hydraulic vibrating hammer for construction projects
Fine-grained soils can be an issue for a few vibratory hammers. Our hydraulic vibrating hammers are particularly viable at driving piles into sediment, mud, or different kinds of conditions. We've designed our vibratory drivers/extractors to be the absolute hardest-working pieces of equipment in the industry. Strength and usability join to furnish you with the quickest method for driving or concentrate different pile materials with a negligible exertion. Our all-steel gear boxes are scrutinized after creation to guarantee that all welds are strong and trustworthy. Keeping vibrations limited assists with keeping up with the unrivaled nature of our vibratory drivers, as well as downplaying percussion hands on location. The core of our vibrating hammer should be dependable and intense, that is why we utilize excellent compound steel to guarantee unrivaled tooth strength and life span.
- High construction speed, vast range of working geology, and widely used in many fields of engineering construction at home and abroad.
- Environmental friendly: low vibration and noise during construction, not disturbing the residents.
- Novel design, small volume and convenient transportation.
- Applied to various types of steel sheet piles, steel casing piles, vibro driven cast-in-place piles, surface compaction, deep compaction and cast-in-place thin-walled pile construction; also be used as PHC pile , steel sheet pile and steel casing.
- Widely used in municipal, water conservancy, construction, bridge, wharf, marine engineering and other pile foundation construction.
- Steel sheet pile engineering, road and bridge engineering construction, vibration compaction construction, rotary pile driver construction, sinking pipe cast-in-place pile foundation construction, concrete sheet pile construction, offshore pile construction, pile foundations as conensive in.
- Wharf, water conservation dike revetment, retaining wall, retaining wall, breakwater, diversion dike, dock, gate; offshore pile foundation construction, road and bridge engineering, civil construction, municipal engineering, water conservation engineering, etc.
- Mountain sealing, temporary bank expansion, cut-off, bridge and cofferdam construction, earth retaining, water retaining and sand retaining for excavation of temporary ditches for large-scale pipeline laying; it can also be used for flood control, collapse prevention and quicksand prevention .
|Vibration Frequency (rpm)||2500||2800||3200||3200||3200||3200||3200|
|Operation Pressure (Mpa)||30||32||32||32||32||32||32|
|Centrifugal Force (KN)||265||335||350||372||435||455||485|
|Max. Pile (m)||10||12||12||12||15||15||18|
Hydraulic vibrating pile driver take the advantage of high frequency vibration generated by motor and transit the vibration force to the hydraulic vibrating pile driver for the surrounding soil liquefying & break its structure to reduce the friction; then piling or drilling the pile form the soil ground via excavator. The high frequency vibration is driven by the hydraulic motor of the excavator.
The hydraulic motor drives the two eccentric axes to rotate at high speed in opposite direction. The horizontal force of the eccentric axis cancels each other without vibration. The vertical forces add up to each other, creating a vertical-frequency vibration.
- The control system adopts integrated import control valve, each action can be controlled independently, convenient for maintenance and check.
- The vibration frequency is controlled at two stages, and the second stage vibration is the confluence of double pumps, which greatly increases the excitation force and overcomes the special geology.
- Mini and light weight design make application flexible.
- Taking the advantage of the excavator hydraulic system without other driving system requirement, which save fuel oil and transportation cost.
- The operation is simple and easy to learn. The driver who has the operation foundation of excavator can operate it with practice
Q: Are you a manufacturer?
A: Yes, we have been in this field for more than 12 years, our factory is in Suzhou and you are welcome to visit our unit anytime during working hour period,
Q: Who is your main customer?
A: Our customers are spreading all over the China with some abroad countries as well namely from New Zealand, Malaysia, Indonesia and many more are joining in the list. Brands like XCMG, SANY, Zoomlion, Caterpillar and Hyundai are our valuable customers.
Q: How long is the warranty period ?
A: The warranty period is 12 months from the date of completion of installation, the mainframe and key components, except for wearing parts.
Q: What is the MOQ ?
A: 1 set is available.
Q: What's the payment method ?
A: We accept T/T and D/P payment.
Q: What is the delivery time ?
A: The delivery time is generally 7-35 days, and arrive at Shanghai Port. Shipping time should be considered overseas.
Q: Can I have our LOGO on the machine ?
A: Of course you can.
Q: How is your product quality ?
A: Our equipment is strictly implemented in accordance with the technical standards of "Technical Conditions for Pile Driver Enterprises".
Q: Can I be your dealer ?
A: Welcome to become our dealer, and we are looking forward to further developing into a regional general agent and strategic partner like you with lofty ideals!