PCF 330 Vibro Hammer / Vibratory Pile Driver For Bridge Pile Foundation Works
|Name||Hydraulic Vibrating Sheet Pile Driver||Feature||Mini Pile Driver Suitable For Small Excavator|
|Material||Steel, Core Materials Are All Imported||Color||Blue/Yellow/Red/White, Customized Color Available|
|Hammer Weight||2850 Kg||Arm||750 Kg|
|Max Piling||12 Meter||Vibration Frequency||3300 Rpm|
|Operating Pressure||32 Mpa||Excavator||33-38 Ton|
|Centrifugal Force||420 Kn||HS Code||8430100000|
PCF 330 Vibratory Pile Driver,
12 Meter Vibratory Pile Driver,
Bridge Pile Vibro Hammer
PCF 330 Vibro hammer/vibratory pile driver for bridge pile foundation works
This series of machines are very popular with customers. The structure of the box body is consistent with that of the mainstream Taiwan hammer. The spare parts are interchangeable. The box bearing is easy to be maintained. The fabricated box structure has higher requirements for material strength, welding process and machining accuracy. We have strict control in all aspects of manufacturing to ensure stable quality.
We have successfully manufactured the largest model PCF-500 which matches with CAT 365 excavator.
VIBRA vibrating pile hammer is utilizing its high frequency vibration to vibrate pile body with high-speed increase to pass the vertical vibration of mechanical produce to pile which prompting changes in the soil structure around the pile, strength decline. Soil around the piles become liquefaction to lessen frictional opposition between side of the pile and the soil. Then, at that point, utilizing the excavator down power, vibrating pile hammer and pile body weight to sink pile into the soil. When extricating piles, in the state of vibration to take out the pile by utilizing excavator lift power. Excitation power required by pile driving hardware are extensive controlled by site soil, soil condition, dampness content and sort of pile development.
VIBRA hydraulic vibratory hammer is the vibratory driving piling equipment which is popular among a wide variety of foundation projects.Apart from driving and pulling elements such as sheet piles and pipes, vibratory hammers are also used for soil densifying or vertical drainage, especially suitable for municipal, bridges, cofferdam, building foundation, etc.
With advanced technology, vibratory hammer has advantages of low noise, high efficiency, non-pollution and non-damage to piles,etc.
- The control system adopts integrated import control valve, each action can be controlled independently, convenient for maintenance and check.
- The vibration frequency is controlled at two stages, and the second stage vibration is the confluence of double pumps, which greatly increases the excitation force and overcomes the special geology.
- Mini and light weight design make application flexible.
- Taking the advantage of the excavator hydraulic system without other driving system requirement, which save fuel oil and transportation cost.
- The operation is simple and easy to learn. The driver who has the operation foundation of excavator can operate it with practice
Q: Are you a manufacturer?
A: Yes, we have been in this field for more than 12 years, our factory is in Suzhou and you are welcome to visit our unit anytime during working hour period,
Q: Who is your main customer?
A: Our customers are spreading all over the China with some abroad countries as well namely from New Zealand, Malaysia, Indonesia and many more are joining in the list. Brands like XCMG, SANY, Zoomlion, Caterpillar and Hyundai are our valuable customers.
Q: How long is the warranty period ?
A: The warranty period is 12 months from the date of completion of installation, the mainframe and key components, except for wearing parts.
Q: What is the MOQ ?
A: 1 set is available.
Q: What's the payment method ?
A: We accept T/T and D/P payment.
Q: What is the delivery time ?
A: The delivery time is generally 7-35 days, and arrive at Shanghai Port. Shipping time should be considered overseas.
Q: Can I have our LOGO on the machine ?
A: Of course you can.
Q: How is your product quality ?
A: Our equipment is strictly implemented in accordance with the technical standards of "Technical Conditions for Pile Driver Enterprises".
Q: Can I be your dealer ?
A: Welcome to become our dealer, and we are looking forward to further developing into a regional general agent and strategic partner like you with lofty ideals!
Q: How to order?
1. Please tell us the model with quantity and other requirement which you needed.
2. We issue the Proforma Invoice to you after confirmed the price and other details.
3. We arrange the order production upon receipt of confirmed PI and your deposit or original L/C.
4. After the goods is ready to ship, we will inform you the shipment date and other informations by email at the same time.
5. We will help to track your goods until you receive them safely.