Construction Projects Vibratory Hammer Pile Driver For Waterbodies Pile Driving
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Name||Excavator Mounted Water Boat Pile Driver||Feature||Short Working Time More Pile Driving|
|Vibration Frequency||2800 Rpm||Operation Pressure||32 Mpa|
|Centrifugal Force||265 KN||Arm Weight||500 Kg|
|Hammer Weight||1700 Kg||Excavator||20-30 T|
|Material||Steel, Core Materials Are All Imported||Color||Blue/Yellow, Customized Color Available|
|Type||New And Used Both Available||HS Code||84301000|
2800 Rpm Vibratory Hammer Pile Driver,
Waterbodies Vibratory Hammer Pile Driver,
Construction Excavator Mounted Vibratory Pile Driver
Vibro hammer for waterbodies pile driving construction projects
VIBRA Introducing boat type driven pile driver YEKUN! YEKUN and XCMG together with RIVER company present water driven pile driver. YEKUN pile driver ensure pile driving in waterbodies which is fast and secure for working construction projects nearby cannel, river and seaside areas. With the help of RIVER YEKUN can work with any brand of excavator like Caterpillar, Hyundai, XCMG, SANY, Kobelco, Zoomlion, Luigong, Sunward and others available brands. Contact us do your construction projects more efficiently!
VIBRA hydraulic vibratory hammer is the vibratory driving piling equipment which is popular among a wide variety of foundation projects.Apart from driving and pulling elements such as sheet piles and pipes, vibratory hammers are also used for soil densifying or vertical drainage, especially suitable for municipal , bridges, cofferdam, building foundation, etc.
With advanced technology, vibratory hammer has advantages of low noise, high efficiency, non-pollution and non-damage to piles,etc.
Hydraulic vibrating pile driver take the advantage of high frequency vibration generated by motor and transit the vibration force to the hydraulic vibrating pile driver for the surrounding soil liquefying & break its structure to reduce the friction; then piling or drilling the pile form the soil ground via excavator. The high frequency vibration is driven by the hydraulic motor of the excavator.
The hydraulic motor drives the two eccentric axes to rotate at high speed in opposite direction. The horizontal force of the eccentric axis cancels each other without vibration. The vertical forces add up to each other, creating a vertical-frequency vibration.
- The control system adopts integrated import control valve, each action can be controlled independently, convenient for maintenance and check.
- The vibration frequency is controlled at two stages, and the second stage vibration is the confluence of double pumps, which greatly increases the excitation force and overcomes the special geology.
- Mini and light weight design make application flexible.
- Taking the advantage of the excavator hydraulic system without other driving system requirement, which save fuel oil and transportation cost.
- The operation is simple and easy to learn. The driver who has the operation foundation of excavator can operate it with practice
|Centrifugal Force (KN)||265||335||350||372||435||455||485|
|Arm Weight (kg)||500||500||670||670||670||750||750|
|Hammer Weight (kg)||1700||1900||2100||2300||2400||2600||2700|
|Excavator Weight (T)||20-30||20-30||30-35||33-40||35-40||40-45||45-60|
Q: Are you a manufacturer?
A: Yes, we have been in this field for more than 12 years, our factory is in Suzhou and you are welcome to visit our unit anytime during working hour period,
Q: Who is your main customer?
A: Our customers are spreading all over the China with some abroad countries as well namely from New Zealand, Malaysia, Indonesia and many more are joining in the list. Brands like XCMG, SANY, Zoomlion, Caterpillar and Hyundai are our valuable customers.
Q: How long is the warranty period ?
A: The warranty period is 12 months from the date of completion of installation, the mainframe and key components, except for wearing parts.
Q: What is the MOQ ?
A: 1 set is available.
Q: What's the payment method ?
A: We accept T/T and D/P payment.
Q: What is the delivery time ?
A: The delivery time is generally 7-35 days, and arrive at Shanghai Port. Shipping time should be considered overseas.
Q: Can I have our LOGO on the machine ?
A: Of course you can.
Q: How is your product quality ?
A: Our equipment is strictly implemented in accordance with the technical standards of "Technical Conditions for Pile Driver Enterprises".
Q: Can I be your dealer ?
A: Welcome to become our dealer, and we are looking forward to further developing into a regional general agent and strategic partner like you with lofty ideals!
Q: How to order?
1. Please tell us the model with quantity and other requirement which you needed.
2. We issue the Proforma Invoice to you after confirmed the price and other details.
3. We arrange the order production upon receipt of confirmed PI and your deposit or original L/C.
4. After the goods is ready to ship, we will inform you the shipment date and other informations by email at the same time.
5. We will help to track your goods until you receive them safely.