Excavator Mounted Hydraulic Pile Driver For Solar Panel Construction Project
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Name||Solar Pile Driving Machine||Feature||High Performance|
|Arm Weight||500kg||Operation Pressure||32Mpa|
|Hammer Weight||1900kg||Vibration Frequency||2800rpm|
|HS Code||8430100000||Color||Blue/Yellow/Red/White, Customized Color Available|
Solar Panel Excavator Mounted Pile Driver,
Solar Panel Construction Hydraulic Pile Driver,
Solar Pile Driver 2800rpm
Excavator mounted solar pile driver for solar panel construction project
Pile drivers are devices used to drive piles into soil (or in some cases, underwater) to create support for buildings or other structures like retention ponds and dams. The most common driving piles are sheet pile, pipe pile and H-pile, but some types of pile driving hammers are capable of also driving timber and precast concrete piles. VIBRA Vibratory pile hammers use a spinning technique, a system of counter-rotating weights which are powered by hydraulic motors, to cut into soil, rather than driving a pile. Our vibratory hammers are designed in that way so that the horizontal vibrations of the hammer are canceled out by the vertical vibrations, which are transferred to the pile. An advantage of using a VIBRA hammer over other types of pile driving hammers is that VIBRA hammers operate at a much lower noise level than others. They also tend to drive piles quicker than other hammer types.
Hydraulic vibrating pile driver take the advantage of high frequency vibration generated by motor and transit the vibration force to the hydraulic vibrating pile driver for the surrounding soil liquefying & break its structure to reduce the friction; then piling or drilling the pile form the soil ground via excavator. The high frequency vibration is driven by the hydraulic motor of the excavator.
The hydraulic motor drives the two eccentric axes to rotate at high speed in opposite direction. The horizontal force of the eccentric axis cancels each other without vibration. The vertical forces add up to each other, creating a vertical-frequency vibration.
- The control system adopts integrated import control valve, each action can be controlled independently, convenient for maintenance and check.
- The vibration frequency is controlled at two stages, and the second stage vibration is the confluence of double pumps, which greatly increases the excitation force and overcomes the special geology.
- Mini and light weight design make application flexible.
- Taking the advantage of the excavator hydraulic system without other driving system requirement, which save fuel oil and transportation cost.
- The operation is simple and easy to learn. The driver who has the operation foundation of excavator can operate it with practice
|Vibration Frequency (rpm)||2500||2800||3200||3200||3200||3200||3200|
|Operation Pressure (Mpa)||30||32||32||32||32||32||32|
|Centrifugal Force (KN)||265||335||350||372||435||455||485|
|Max.Pile Length (m)||10||12||12||12||15||15||18|
|Arm Weight (kg)||500||500||670||670||670||750||750|
|Hammer Weight (kg)||1700||1900||2100||2300||2400||2600||2700|
Q: Are you a manufacturer?
A: Yes, we have been in this field for more than 12 years, our factory is in Suzhou and you are welcome to visit our unit anytime during working hour period,
Q: Who is your main customer?
A: Our customers are spreading all over the China with some abroad countries as well namely from New Zealand, Malaysia, Indonesia and many more are joining in the list. Brands like XCMG, SANY, Zoomlion, Caterpillar and Hyundai are our valuable customers.
Q: How long is the warranty period ?
A: The warranty period is 12 months from the date of completion of installation, the mainframe and key components, except for wearing parts.
Q: What is the MOQ ?
A: 1 set is available.
Q: What's the payment method ?
A: We accept T/T and D/P payment.
Q: What is the delivery time ?
A: The delivery time is generally 7-35 days, and arrive at Shanghai Port. Shipping time should be considered overseas.
Q: Can I have our LOGO on the machine ?
A: Of course you can.
Q: How is your product quality ?
A: Our equipment is strictly implemented in accordance with the technical standards of "Technical Conditions for Pile Driver Enterprises".
Q: Can I be your dealer ?
A: Welcome to become our dealer, and we are looking forward to further developing into a regional general agent and strategic partner like you with lofty ideals!
Q: How to order?
1. Please tell us the model with quantity and other requirement which you needed.
2. We issue the Proforma Invoice to you after confirmed the price and other details.
3. We arrange the order production upon receipt of confirmed PI and your deposit or original L/C.
4. After the goods is ready to ship, we will inform you the shipment date and other informations by email at the same time.
5. We will help to track your goods until you receive them safely.