Kobelco Excavator Mounted Hydraulic Vibrating Pile Driver For Pipe Type Sheet Piling
|Name||Excavator Mounted Pile Driver::Piling And Pulling||Color||Blue/Yellow/Red/White, Customized Color Available|
|Vibration Frequency||2800rpm||Operation Pressure||32Mpa|
|Hammer Weight||1700kg||Arm Weight||500kg|
|Max.Pile Length||10m||Centrifugal Force||265Kn|
|Excavator||20-30 Ton||Hanging Amplitude||6mm|
|Eccentric Moment||2.5kgm||Material||Steel, Core Materials Are All Imported|
|HS Code||8430100000||Type||Hydraulic Vibrating Hammer|
Hydraulic Vibrating Pile Driver 2800rpm,
Pipe Type Sheet Vibrating Pile Driver,
Kobelco Excavator Mounted Vibratory Pile Driver
Kobelco excavator mounted hydraulic vibrating pile driver for pipe type sheet piling project
Pile drivers are devices used to drive piles into soil (or in some cases, underwater) to create support for buildings or other structures like retention ponds and dams. The most common driving piles are sheet pile, pipe pile and H-pile, but some types of pile driving hammers are capable of also driving timber and precast concrete piles. VIBRA Vibratory pile hammers use a spinning technique, a system of counter-rotating weights which are powered by hydraulic motors, to cut into soil, rather than driving a pile. Our vibratory hammers are designed in that way so that the horizontal vibrations of the hammer are canceled out by the vertical vibrations, which are transferred to the pile. An advantage of using a VIBRA hammer over other types of pile driving hammers is that VIBRA hammers operate at a much lower noise level than others. They also tend to drive piles quicker than other hammer types. VIBRA FV250 with pipe piling clamp is fitted with Kobelco excavator. Customer will drive 10-meter pipe piles, looking for Vibrating pile hammer? Check our special offers for more surprises!
- sheath to and vibration, the operation is and the working period is short；It is to overcome problems.
- to the of sheet and conditions, the sheet can be clamped or by positive and negative of 180 °. The vibration can be by two levels, and the two-level pumps are combined to the excitation force.
- has volume and light weight, but it can and speed.
- Vibration can be by variable pump. It can be in excavator operation of any brand, and can meet work after changing chucks.
- Heap driving steel sheet , cement , steel rail , plate, H steel
- operation; to working environments.
- Compared to other , less required for pulling
|Vibration Frequency (rpm)||2500||2800||3200||3200||3200||3200||3200|
|Operation Pressure (Mpa)||30||32||32||32||32||32||32|
|Centrifugal Force (KN)||265||335||350||372||435||455||485|
|Max.Pile Length (m)||10||12||12||12||15||15||18|
|Arm Weight (kg)||500||500||670||670||670||750||750|
|Hammer Weight (kg)||1700||1900||2100||2300||2400||2600||2700|
Hydraulic vibrating pile driver take the advantage of high frequency vibration generated by motor and transit the vibration force to the hydraulic vibrating pile driver for the surrounding soil liquefying & break its structure to reduce the friction; then piling or drilling the pile form the soil ground via excavator. The high frequency vibration is driven by the hydraulic motor of the excavator.
The hydraulic motor drives the two eccentric axes to rotate at high speed in opposite direction. The horizontal force of the eccentric axis cancels each other without vibration. The vertical forces add up to each other, creating a vertical-frequency vibration.
- The control system adopts integrated import control valve, each action can be controlled independently, convenient for maintenance and check.
- The vibration frequency is controlled at two stages, and the second stage vibration is the confluence of double pumps, which greatly increases the excitation force and overcomes the special geology.
- Mini and light weight design make application flexible.
- Taking the advantage of the excavator hydraulic system without other driving system requirement, which save fuel oil and transportation cost.
- The operation is simple and easy to learn. The driver who has the operation foundation of excavator can operate it with practice
Shanghai yekun Machinery Co., Ltd was founded in 2014, A professional company involving in hydraulic vibrating pile driver manufacture, sale and service. Our company take the latest high speed hydraulic vibrating pile driver and its components as the main products. Our products vastly apply for infrastructure & construction industries.
We focus on product quality with the latest industrial technology. The mini hydraulic vibrating pile driver lead the industrial trend. The middle and large hydraulic vibrating pile driver also are highly recognized by our clients. At the same time, we actively cooperated with the engineering machinery factory and construction company to jointly develop more functional professional equipment, and we hired foreign professionals as our technical adviser.
Our company is consisting of a young, enthusiasm professional team. Adhere to client as priority, Quality as first concern, Management as foundation. We are working for the direction to become the most professional and comprehensive hydraulic vibrating pile driver manufacture and service supplier.
Q: Are you a manufacturer?
A: Yes, we have been in this field for more than 12 years, our factory is in Suzhou and you are welcome to visit our unit anytime during working hour period,
Q: Who is your main customer?
A: Our customers are spreading all over the China with some abroad countries as well namely from New Zealand, Malaysia, Indonesia and many more are joining in the list. Brands like XCMG, SANY, Zoomlion, Caterpillar and Hyundai are our valuable customers.
Q: How long is the warranty period ?
A: The warranty period is 12 months from the date of completion of installation, the mainframe and key components, except for wearing parts.
Q: What is the MOQ ?
A: 1 set is available.
Q: What's the payment method ?
A: We accept T/T and D/P payment.
Q: What is the delivery time ?
A: The delivery time is generally 7-35 days, and arrive at Shanghai Port. Shipping time should be considered overseas.
Q: Can I have our LOGO on the machine ?
A: Of course you can.
Q: How is your product quality ?
A: Our equipment is strictly implemented in accordance with the technical standards of "Technical Conditions for Pile Driver Enterprises".
Q: Can I be your dealer ?
A: Welcome to become our dealer, and we are looking forward to further developing into a regional general agent and strategic partner like you with lofty ideals!
Q: How to order?
1. Please tell us the model with quantity and other requirement which you needed.
2. We issue the Proforma Invoice to you after confirmed the price and other details.
3. We arrange the order production upon receipt of confirmed PI and your deposit or original L/C.
4. After the goods is ready to ship, we will inform you the shipment date and other informations by email at the same time.
5. We will help to track your goods until you receive them safely.