24 Meter Hydraulic Pile Driver With 3700kg Weighted Vibro Hammer
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Giant Size Sheet Pile Driving And Pulling
|High Amount Of Centrifugal Force
|Blue/Yellow/Red/White, Customized Color Available
|Steel, Core Materials Are All Imported
Vibro Hammer Hydraulic Pile Driver,
24 Meter Hydraulic Pile Driver
24 meter pile driving with 3700kg weighted vibro hammer for long pile driving projects
In recent years, with the rapid development of the market application of steel plate pile, the application of large steel plate pile, steel protective cylinder and PC mixed pile is becoming more and more widespread. The upgrading of pile driving machine is also accelerating, and the pile driving hammer is developing in the direction of specialization and large scale.
In order to lead the market development trend, our company has successively developed two large pile driving hammerheads, PCF-500 and PCF-600, which are respectively matched on the main engine with a dead weight of 60 tons ~78 tons to meet the construction requirements of 18 meters ~24 meters steel sheet pile, steel guard cylinder and PC pile.
PCF-600 is suitable for matching in the whole machine weight 69~78 tons excavator, the engine power is 350~370kw, the maximum flow of hydraulic pump is 850L.
|Eccentric weight (kg)
|Eccentric moment (kgm)
|Exciting force (kN)
|No-load amplitude (mm)
|Arm weight (kg)
|Hammer head weight (kg)
|Maximum Piling Depth (m)
- New electric control system, prolong the service life of components, large flow confluence valve, the flow is increased to 700L, the body pipeline is increased to 1 1/2 inches.
- Super structural parts, increase the connection shaft, ensure the force balance of each part, no weakness.
- Box bearing self-lubricating system, effectively extend the service life of bearings, ensure core stability.
- Super strong cast steel chuck, matching 160 cylinder, 30Mpa pressure clamping force can reach 602KN, stable and reliable clamping.
- Strong vibration power, with the original imported Parker motor, SKF bearings from Sweden and high-end gear components.
1. Excellent workmanship, structural parts are made of q420 high-strength steel plate;
2. The whole machine has undergone strict quality inspection to ensure that each function is stable and reliable;
3. Carry out a full running-in test with the host, and the overall performance is maximized;
4. Matching with Carter 374 and Hitachi 850, it is very powerful and efficient to drive 24-meter piles.
Advantages of forced lubrication systems
- Fully lubricated- The flow of lubricating oil in the connection removes the heat generated by the bearing
- Forced oil filling- ensures that every bearing position is fully lubricated
- Extended maintenance- The lubricating oil is forcedly filtered to prolong the replacement interval
- The extracorporeal- circulation lubricating oil is circulated externally through the box, and the temperature is effectively reduced by 20%
Q: Are you a manufacturer?
A: Yes, we have been in this field for more than 12 years, our factory is in Suzhou and you are welcome to visit our unit anytime during working hour period,
Q: Who is your main customer?
A: Our customers are spreading all over the China with some abroad countries as well namely from New Zealand, Malaysia, Indonesia and many more are joining in the list. Brands like XCMG, SANY, Zoomlion, Caterpillar and Hyundai are our valuable customers.
Q: How long is the warranty period ?
A: The warranty period is 12 months from the date of completion of installation, the mainframe and key components, except for wearing parts.
Q: What is the MOQ ?
A: 1 set is available.
Q: What's the payment method ?
A: We accept T/T and D/P payment.
Q: What is the delivery time ?
A: The delivery time is generally 7-35 days, and arrive at Shanghai Port. Shipping time should be considered overseas.
Q: Can I have our LOGO on the machine ?
A: Of course you can.
Q: How is your product quality ?
A: Our equipment is strictly implemented in accordance with the technical standards of "Technical Conditions for Pile Driver Enterprises".