2 Ton Hammer Pipe Pile Driver Machine Ultimate Solution for Piling using Excavator
|Name||Concrete Pile Driving Equipment||Feature||Low Vibration|
|Vibration Frequency||3200rpm||Operation Pressure||32Mpa|
|Centrifugal Force||350Kn||Arm Weight||670 Kg|
|Hammer Weight||2100 Kg||Max. Pile Length||12m|
concrete pile driver,
concrete pile driving machine
A pile driver is a device used to drive piles into soil to provide foundation support for buildings or other structures.
- Fast construction speed, wide range of working geology, and widely used in many fields of engineering construction at home and abroad.
- Environmental protection type: low vibration and noise during construction, not disturbing the residents.
- Novel design, small volume and convenient transportation.
- Powerful and multiple function: Applied to various types of steel sheet piles, steel casing piles, vibro driven cast-in-place piles, surface compaction, deep compaction and cast-in-place thin-walled pile construction; also be used as PHC pile , steel sheet pile and steel casing.
- Application range: widely used in municipal, water conservancy, construction, bridge, wharf, marine engineering and other pile foundation construction.
- Main application fields of hydraulic vibration hammer at present: Steel sheet pile engineering, road and bridge engineering construction, vibration compaction construction, rotary pile driver construction, sinking pipe cast-in-place pile foundation construction, concrete sheet pile construction, offshore pile construction, pile foundation construction in sensitive areas, etc.
- Permanent projects: wharf, water conservancy dike revetment, retaining wall, retaining wall, breakwater, diversion dike, dock, gate; offshore pile foundation construction, road and bridge engineering, civil construction, municipal engineering, water conservancy engineering, etc.
- Temporary projects: Mountain sealing, temporary bank expansion, cut-off, bridge and cofferdam construction, earth retaining, water retaining and sand retaining for excavation of temporary ditches for large-scale pipeline laying; it can also be used for flood control, collapse prevention and quicksand prevention.
|Vibration Frequency (rpm)||2500||2800||3200||3200||3200||3200||3200|
|Operation Pressure (Mpa)||30||32||32||32||32||32||32|
|Centrifugal Force (KN)||265||335||350||372||435||455||485|
|Max.Pile Length (m)||10||12||12||12||15||15||18|
|Arm Weight (kg)||500||500||670||670||670||750||750|
|Hammer Weight (kg)||1700||1900||2100||2300||2400||2600||2700|
Shanghai Yekun Construction Machinery Co., Ltd. was founded in 2014, A professional company involving in hydraulic vibrating pile driver manufacture, sale and service. Our company take the latest high speed hydraulic vibrating pile driver and its components as the main products. Our products vastly apply for infrastructure & construction industries.
We focus on product quality with the latest industrial technology. The mini hydraulic vibrating pile driver lead the industrial trend. The middle and large hydraulic vibrating pile driver also are highly recognized by our clients. At the same time, we actively cooperated with the engineering machinery factory and construction company to jointly develop more functional professional equipment, and we hired foreign professionals as our technical adviser.
Our company is consisting of a young, enthusiasm professional team. Adhere to client as priority, Quality as first concern, Management as foundation. We are working for the direction to become the most professional and comprehensive hydraulic vibrating pile driver manufacture and service supplier.
Q: How long is the warranty period ?
A: The warranty period is 12 months from the date of completion of installation, the mainframe and key components, except for wearing parts.
Q: What is the MOQ ?
A: One set is available.
Q: What's the payment method ?
A: We accept L/C, T/T and D/P payment.
Q: What is the delivery time ?
A: The delivery time is generally 1-8 days, and arrive at Shanghai Port. Shipping time should be considered overseas.
Q: Can I have our LOGO on the machine?
A: Of course you can.
Q: How is your product quality ?
A: Our equipment is strictly implemented in accordance with the technical standards of "Technical Conditions for Pile Driver Enterprises".
Q: Can I be your dealer?
A: Welcome to become our dealer, and we are looking forward to further developing into a regional general agent and strategic partner like you with lofty ideals!