Low Noise Concrete Pile Driving Equipment , Hydraulic Sheet Pile Driver
|Name||Hydraulic Sheet Pile Driver||Feature||Low Noise|
concrete pile driving machine,
pile driver machine
Regardless of the application, our experienced team can help select the right pile driving equipment for your particular job.
- Fast construction speed, wide range of working geology, and widely used in many fields of engineering construction at home and abroad.
- Environmental protection type: low vibration and noise during construction, not disturbing the residents.
- Novel design, small volume and convenient transportation.
- Powerful and multiple function: Applied to various types of steel sheet piles, steel casing piles, vibro driven cast-in-place piles, surface compaction, deep compaction and cast-in-place thin-walled pile construction; also be used as PHC pile , steel sheet pile and steel casing.
- Application range: widely used in municipal, water conservancy, construction, bridge, wharf, marine engineering and other pile foundation construction.
- Main application fields of hydraulic vibration hammer at present: Steel sheet pile engineering, road and bridge engineering construction, vibration compaction construction, rotary pile driver construction, sinking pipe cast-in-place pile foundation construction, concrete sheet pile construction, offshore pile construction, pile foundation construction in sensitive areas, etc.
- Permanent projects: wharf, water conservancy dike revetment, retaining wall, retaining wall, breakwater, diversion dike, dock, gate; offshore pile foundation construction, road and bridge engineering, civil construction, municipal engineering, water conservancy engineering, etc.
- Temporary projects: Mountain sealing, temporary bank expansion, cut-off, bridge and cofferdam construction, earth retaining, water retaining and sand retaining for excavation of temporary ditches for large-scale pipeline laying; it can also be used for flood control, collapse prevention and quicksand prevention.
|Vibration Frequency (rpm)||2500||2500||2800||3200||3200||3200||3200||3200|
|Operation Pressure (Mpa)||30||32||32||32||32||32||32||32|
|Centrifugal Force (KN)||172||265||335||350||372||435||455||485|
|Max.Pile Length (m)||8||10||12||12||12||15||15||18|
|Arm Weight (kg)||260||500||500||670||670||670||750||750|
|Hammer Weight (kg)||1100||1700||1900||2100||2300||2400||2600||2700|