We have professional QC team to inspecting products and will operate several commissioning work to ensure good product condition before final delivering.
To implement an effective quality control program, our approach to quality control are includes:
- Defining the quality standards for each product
- Selecting the quality control method
- Defining the number of products/batch that will be tested
- Creating and training employees for quality control
- Creating a communication system for reporting defects or potential issues.
Next, we have procedures for handling defects. Considering the following:
- Will batches be rejected if defected items are found?
- Will there be further testing and potential repair work involved?
- Will production be halted to ensure that there are no more defective products created?
- How will new product versions be handled?
Finally, we use a method like 5-Whys to identify the root cause of the defect, make any needed changes, finally ensure our products are defect free.